Thursday, July 28, 2011

Letters

What if something tragic happened, a natural disaster, a war? How would we live, what would we do? We are so used to getting everything handed to us, we dont pull handcarts or all live on farms just to get food, what if we didnt have anything.
No electricity.
No fast food.
No mall.
No house.
What would we do?
Well the point is can you imagine even just living 100 years ago?
     There are so many things that I would love to try/do. For example, use a typwriter, run through a field, stay for a week and work on a farm, all but a few of many ideas I have.
     But one thing I think would be extremely fun is to write letters to eachother, REAL letters. Not messaging on facebook, or texting. Just old fashioned letters- hand written. :) Then what if we trained birds to deliver them like way back when. I just think it would be extremely fun and entertaining and it would get america off their lazy behinds, speaking of which I should get off the computer. :)






P.S. Write me a letter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment