Thursday, July 14, 2011

This Incredibly Monumentous Summer.

     It seems that everything is falling apart, worried faces, frowns, sighs, and silence. Its a sad world we live in, with blessings and trials. Life isn't fair, but smile. If you cant make yourself happy then you also indirectly make others worried about and sad for you.
     So far summer has been quite....quite a drag. I haven't done too much and I've spent alot of time thinking about things. Maybe too much time. But no matter how many days I have to help around the house or I accidentally sleep in, then feel like I've wasted my day, I know that by the end this summer is going to be MONUMENTAL. When things get you down, try to look on the bright side, make every moment count, and if that doesnt work I'll be there for you :) I know quite a few people who have terribly sad things happening to them right now, and if you need a shoulder to lean on I'll be there. (Its not like I have that many plans this summer anyway ;)..)
     .....Anyway, I'm not trying to be a downer or anything haha, this summer has something in store for all of us, you just have to stand up and take hold of it.






Just stand up and take hold of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment